We’re looking for an experienced digital designer and front-end developer to join our team in London. At Clippings, we're building tools that save interior designers time and their sanity. We're working on a platform that caters for the entire interior design process from inspiration to installation. You’ll join our cross-functional growth team focussed on acquisition; designing, building and maintaining beautiful landing pages and marketing materials across the site and beyond.
What you will do
- Design concepts for multiple acquisition channels for Clippings.
- Build your own designs in HTML/CSS to be plugged into third-party services or the Clippings codebase.
- Test your work on different devices to ensure accuracy across them.
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image across the website that is able to communicate clearly the service offering.
- Collaborate with creative, marketing and product teams to understand their requirements and turn these into your own creative briefs.
- Accurately present and communicate your designs and intention to stakeholders.
Who you are
- At least 3 years experience delivering exceptionally well designed and built websites.
- Experience working across digital platforms and devices, including design and development for different screen sizes.
- Outstanding layout and typographic skills.
- Passionate about the execution. You care as much about the end user experience as you do about the sketch file.
- Confidence to be open and receptive to feedback from multiple stakeholders on your designs.
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up.
- A working environment that offers exceptional freedom to develop your career.
- A desk in our beautiful top-floor Shoreditch warehouse space.
- Competitive salary and options package
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
We recently closed our $15.4Mn Series B of funding led by Advanced Venture Partners (Conde Nast).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.