Clippings is building the fastest growing platform in the interior design industry. Our aim is to offer a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to streamline the process and reduce the time and cost required to create exceptional spaces.
Clippings was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. In 2018 we raised $15.4m in a series B round of funding backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures.
We're looking for software engineers to join our world class team, to help us develop our platform to the next level and shape the future of this industry!
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a developer with web related technologies
- Ability to write readable and maintainable code
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Initiative to improve the codebase, the product and the processes
- Very good English - speaking and writing
- It would be an advantage to have experience with:
* Symfony framework & components
* Doctrine ORM
* Basic Linux administration
- Your work will include back-end and front-end development.
- You will deliver functionality to fulfil the annual and quarterly objectives of the company.
- You will refactor the codebase to increase flexibility and maintainability.
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the Clippings platform.
- You will participate in the whole agile process for product development.
- You will work with the dev team, the product managers and key stakeholders.
- You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building.
What we're offering:
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Exceptional transparency, freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills/knowledge
- Competitive salary & share options
- Flexible working hours & possibility for remote work
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.