We’re looking for a passionate and experienced product manager with a strong UX background to lead our growth team in London responsible for activation. The activation team has the mission of converting sign ups to active users, in turn converting free to paid users of our premium software platform.
You will be leading a cross-functional team responsible for generating new ideas to improve our user activation— implementing, measuring and iterating rapidly.
What you will do
- Define and drive strategy in collaboration with the growth and core product teams to dramatically increase activation from sign up.
- Communicate your ideas using quick sketches, through to hi-fidelity prototypes.
- Work closely with the engineering team to implement your ideas, fast.
- Set, track and analyse metrics and KPIs for your products.
- Iterate fast and release often.
- Manage the work of a cross-functional team (engineering, product marketing & analytics).
- Work alongside our existing core product team to deeply understand our users and the needs we are addressing.
Who you are
- At least 3 years experience driving product strategy as a product manager at a tech startup.
- You have a strong UX background.
- You have experience with growth methodologies.
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context.
- You are experienced with data-driven product development and have knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done.
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts.
- Bonus: Knowledge of the furniture industry and/or interior/architecture landscape.
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up.
- A working environment that offers exceptional freedom to develop your career.
- Competitive salary and options package.
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process. What was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We've raised over $20m in VC funding, with investors such as Advance Venture Partners (Farfetch, Rent the Runway) and industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced start-up with global ambitions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.