We’re looking for a passionate and experienced product manager to lead our supply & operations product team in London.
The team is responsible for onboarding new brands at scale to expand our existing catalogue, right the way through to getting a product delivered, offering our customers the best possible experience from order to install. You will work with internal teams and suppliers alike to understand the challenges of manipulating and managing huge amounts of data, building a suite of best-in-class tools to revolutionise how the premium furniture industry handles product catalogues, alongside developing our internal order management products to capture supplier data to ensure our shipments arrive on time.
What you will do
- Build tools that enable our catalogue team to rapidly expand our catalogue from 8 million to 80 million products
- Build products that offer an unrivalled experience for our suppliers and internal operations teams to deliver a frictionless delivery experience, including:
- Order processing and management
- Inventory and warehousing
- Delivery management
- Invoicing and accounting.
- Build products that enable us to offer an unrivalled customer experience, including:
- CRM for contact management with customers
- Customer feedback, via CSAT and NPS
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and roadmap in collaboration with our team and stakeholders
- Set, track and analyse metrics and KPIs for your products and team
- Work closely with the engineering team to increase efficiency, process and happiness
- Ensure that your team prioritizes tasks correctly
Who you are
- At least 5 years experience defining and driving product strategy as a product manager at a tech startup
- Experience in building bespoke content management systems
- Have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission to inspire your team to deeply care about the customer’s needs and processes
- Experience implementing ERP and/or order management systems
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You are experienced with data driven product development and have knowledge of agile methodologies
- Bonus: Knowledge of the furniture industry and/or interior/architecture/design landscape.
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a world class team and play a critical role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising an industry
- A working environment that offers exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills/knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Very competitive salary and significant options package
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches on a regular basis
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
We recently closed our $15.4Mn Series B of funding led by Advanced Venture Partners (Conde Nast).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.