We’re looking for experienced digital product designers (UX) to join our team in London. At Clippings, we're building tools that save interior designers time and their sanity. We're working on a platform that caters for the entire interior design process from inspiration to installation. You’ll work closely with our team of product managers and software developers to build something truly great.
What you will do
- Own the design work across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with full UX design responsibility.
- Research user behaviours, present and validate concepts with customers and turn insights into new features/improvements for the team.
- Effectively collaborate with Developers, Product Managers, Business Analysts and other stakeholders.
- Visualise and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper to interactive digital prototypes.
- Help define and contribute to our design system.
- Communicate user journeys and UI interactions with detailed design specifications for our engineering team.
Who you are
- At least 5 years experience delivering great design as a UX designer, product designer, interaction designer or similar.
- Excellent communication skills together with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability. You love to break down and simplify complex problems.
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand the user’s needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into feature/improvement proposals.
- A true team player willing to share your skills and experience with the rest of the team and organisation.
- Passionate about the execution. You care as much about the end user experience as you do about your sketch file or prototype.
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up.
- A working environment that offers exceptional freedom to develop your career.
- Competitive salary and options package
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
We recently closed our $15.4Mn Series B of funding led by Advanced Venture Partners (Conde Nast).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.