We’re looking for a passionate and experienced product manager to join our product team in London.
You will be instrumental in defining and driving the vision for the future of Clippings, working with both your team and stakeholders throughout the business to take these experiences to the next level.
What you will do
- Build products that enable Clippings to offer an unrivalled experience for interior designers, project managers and their clients to manage projects from inspiration to installation
- Build products that enable streamlined workflows for our internal teams to provide an exceptional level of service
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and roadmap in collaboration with our team and stakeholders
- Set, track and analyse metrics and KPIs for your products and team
- Work with your team of designers and engineers to increase efficiency, process and happiness
- Work relentlessly to make sure your team is doing the right things, at the right time.
- Have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission to inspire your team to deeply care about the customer’s needs and processes.
Who you are
- At least 5 years experience defining and driving product strategy as a product manager at a tech startup
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity
- You are experienced with data driven product development and agile/scrum methodologies
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- Bonus: Knowledge of the furniture industry and/or interior/architecture landscape.
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a world-class team with global ambitions.
- The chance to play a key role in the start-up revolutionising the design industry.
- Support to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace.
- Ownership of your work and recognition for the results you can achieve.
- Designer furnished spacious loft office in Shoreditch.
- Competitive salary and options package
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
We recently closed our $15.4Mn Series B of funding led by Advanced Venture Partners (Conde Nast).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.