We are looking for a Catalogue Manager to join our Catalogue team in the heart of Sofia. You will be managing a team to onboard and manage content.
- Manage day-to-day activities and workload of the catalogue management team to achieve weekly and quarterly KPIs
- Ensure team adheres to procedural best practices and high data standards
- Suggest, develop and implement new best practices to enhance the quality of data presentation on Clippings
- Support team in problem solving and triaging tasks
- Work with stakeholders across the company on ad hoc catalogue projects
- Develop team through 1-1, training and hiring additional team members
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor degree or above
- 2+ years' of experience managing a team in a fast-paced environment with strict daily deadlines
- 3+ years' of experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Working experience with large volumes of data preferred
- Ability to work under pressure with high volume workloads or complex circumstances; comply with Service Level Agreement
- Able to identify gaps in a service or structure and work towards resolving them
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in English is mandatory
- High level of energy and ownership towards completing daily tasks with high quality
- Highly adaptable working style and able to adjust to changing processes and unexpected projects
What we’re offering
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Exceptional transparency, freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills/knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours & possibility for remote work
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair
- 25 vacation days
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.