Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage interior projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces decorated with products from the leading furniture brands. Clippings was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. In 2018 we raised $15.4m in a series B round of funding backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures.
We're looking for software engineers to join our world class team, help us develop our platform to the next level and together shape the future of the furniture industry!
Responsibilities will include:
- Your work will include full-stack web development.
- You will deliver functionality to fulfil the company vision and objectives.
- You will maintain and refactor the codebase for better flexibility and scalability.
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the platform.
- You will participate in the whole agile product development.
- You will work with the engineering team, the product managers and key stakeholders.
- You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a developer with web-related technologies
- Good knowledge and experience with SOLID design principles
- Ability to write readable and maintainable code
- Track record of learning and applying new things
- Initiative for improving processes, codebase and implementing new techniques
- Very good English - speaking and writing
It would be an advantage to have experience with:
- Symfony framework & components
- Doctrine ORM
- Ecommerce platforms
- On-site SEO
- Basic Linux administration
What we're offering:
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Exceptional transparency, freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills/knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours & possibility for remote work
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair, Steelcase adjustable desk
- 25 vacation days
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.