We're looking for a Procurement Manager to join our world class team and help us evolve our procurement approach to the next level!
Who we are
Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces. The company was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. Clippings is backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures, and in 2018 raised a $15.4 million series B round led by Advance Venture Partners.
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
Your responsibilities will be to:
Specification and procurement
- Coordinate the specification of multiple client projects concurrently, often meeting competing deadlines
- Specify FF&E products from and place orders with Brands in accordance with interior design and end client budgetary and design needs
- Confirm lead times, organise samples, sources alternatives, while liaising with the designer
- Up-sell where possible, keeping a project margin and including contingency in the project budget
- Communicate client needs to Project Team via detailed handovers and coordinate with team members working on the same project
- Work alongside the interior designer or end client, ensuring the communication at Project level is effective and proactive, where needed
- Place orders with brands; confirm orders; monitor and manage lead times until order is confirmed
- Regularly update CRM database (Salesforce) to accurately display status of projects and quotes, as well as client and supplier details
- Participate in cross-functional project meetings and inputs and relevant insights based on the ongoing projects
We're looking for someone who is:
- Detail-oriented with an eye for design and a willingness to get stuck-in
- Able to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Client focused solutions expertise
- Experienced in updating and monitoring a sales process via CRM Database
- Has a BA/BS degree
We're offering the opportunity to:
- Join a world-class tech team
- Play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Work in a culture with exceptional transparency & freedom
- Earn a competitive salary
- Work with an Apple MacBook on a Herman Miller chair
- 25 vacation days
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.