We are a VC backed weather tech/SaaS start up with over $65 million in funding (with some of it from our own clients). We are doing things no-one in the industry or academia has done before to improve business decisions and impact parts of the world previously without weather data.
We are looking for a talented solutions engineer who is quick to learn new technology, analytical, and driven to help customers solve complex problems with creative solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Assess customer requirements, design and implement solutions for the specific business needs.
- Facilitate customer facing workshops with technical teams and develop a comprehensive implementation plan.
- Manage process change with business and technical stakeholders.
- Continuously articulate best practices to encourage optimal integration and platform adoption, laying the foundation for long term success of the customer.
- Develop new tools and contribute to process improvement.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience with business and technical audiences.
- Experience managing complex technical projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of Application Programming Interface (API) interaction with web-based services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a B2B client support role.
- Experience using python and js.
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model and experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket and enterprise business customers.
- Experience in the weather industry or educational background in meteorology or atmospheric data science