ClimaCell is a weather technology company that can sense weather nobody else can see, thanks to unique hypersensing technologies developed in-house. We pride ourselves on innovation unheard of in the weather industry. We see everything around us as a potential weather sensor, and we want to repurpose almost anything you can think of into a weather data collection device. With superior data, the best-performing models, and user-friendly products, we’re mapping all of the world’s weather data.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Administration of the Salesforce.com environment
- Build and manage the scalability and cleanliness of a Salesforce environment in accordance to Salesforce best practices.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles, custom objects, fields, layouts, record types, workflows, flows, validations, and the process builder.
- Setup and manage the Salesforce security model and sharing settings.
- Manage sandbox and deployment processes.
- Own the account assignment and territory management rules.
- Build reports and dashboards for internal customers.
- Execute large scale customer data improvement projects and data transfers.
- Ensure data integrity by monitoring for accuracy and completeness
- Develop strong relationships with the sales team to support their use of the application
- Evaluate, recommend and implement third party solutions and appexchange packages based on business request or project needs
- Train internal users on Salesforce.com
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Maintain proper process, policy and change documentation
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com administration experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and HubSpot.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong level of organization skills and commitment to Salesforce best practices
- Strong written, communication and presenting skills
- Ability to multitask and meet competing deadlines
- High degree of enthusiasm, professionalism and curiosity
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce and Pardot
- Experience with APEX triggers and classes
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Developer Certifications