We are a VC backed weather tech/SaaS start up with over $65 million in funding (with some of it from our own clients!). We are doing things no-one in the industry or academia has done before to improve business decisions and impact parts of the world previously without weather data. We do this by using data from unique sources like cellular networks to create the most accurate real-time weather product out there.
We are looking for sales representative with the rare aptitude, desire, and determination to be the very best at this craft we call "selling". At Climacell, we view being a part of this sales organization as a rare opportunity to build something truly special. A special company doing important work. Also, this is a chance to move the needle in our own careers, a chance to make an impact to our companies success and the opportunity to help our customers win.
If the below description sounds like you we would be honored to consider you for this opportunity.
What it takes:
• Driven-- you set goals and don’t give up till you accomplish them
• Competitive-- You love to win & hate to lose
• Continuously learning-- Always looking to improve, always building off of your previous accomplishments
• Intent-- Your focus is to help your customers succeed and this intent comes through in all you do
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Evidence of strong academic performance
- 2+ years of experience in inside technology sales with some SaaS
- Previous SDR experience (structured prospecting)
- Leadership experience (school, sports, community, work)
- Proven history as a top performer (consistently overachieves quota)
- Good job tenure and career progression
- Have adopted a sales process that guides your thinking and day-to-day activities
- The ability to learn complex systems and processes
As the Inside Sales Representative you will:
- Manage a sales funnel from beginning to end
- Listen, Teach, and Sell our Product to Clients
- Prospect Business Opportunities, Qualify Leads, and Close Deals
- Hit your monthly sales targets
- Work from the Climacell office in Boston
- Be an active and positive force on our team
- Ability to work in a fast paced selling environment
- Exemplify extreme ownership and accountability over your role