ClimaCell is the platform that organizations use to make better weather based operational decisions. With our quickly evolving, dynamic HyperCast platform, ClimaCell is supporting industry leading businesses, like JetBlue, the NFL and NationalGrid, bringing them into the future, allowing them to make better decisions that keep their customers safer, happier and drive better business results.
The Commercial Team members at ClimaCell have a team-first mentality and a drive to educate customers in an industry that has seen little innovation over the last 25 years. Innately, we strive to become experts in our verticals and in the space, with a passion for putting the customer first. All-in-all, we drive a different type of sale, one that is focused on mutual understanding of the customers business, their objectives and how we can partner together to achieve them.
The Commercial Team is responsible for growing our Commercial client base in a fast paced environment and educating them on how ClimaCell is disrupting the space and changing the paradigm of how organizations make business critical decisions.
In your first few months you will:
- Learn the ClimaCell story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product in the context of your assigned vertical
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and shadow colleagues
- Learn our buyer personas, formulate creative tailored outreach to build a strong pipeline of prospective customers
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide a best in class sales process
- Prepare and present software demos and successfully guide prospects through the buying process
- Continue to learn about the ever changing industry
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our unique culture and vision for the future
- Minimum 1 year of closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- 2 + years’ overall sales experience preferably growing from a sales development to a closing role
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in a fast paced and high growth companies
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience