What we do
ClimaCell is revolutionizing weather forecasting by combining Weather-of-Things data -everything from cell tower transmissions to data from airplanes, drones and connected cars -with cutting edge models. The result: forecasts that are hyper accurate, specific, andcustomizable. We call it MicroWeather and we offer this street-by-street, minute-by-minuteaccuracy worldwide. Our customers are companies from weather-sensitive industries (Aviation,Construction, Energy, Outdoor Events etc), companies in the on-demand world, emergingeconomies, and people like you and me who simply don't want to get caught in the rain.
What it’s all about
ClimaCell empowers our customers to harness next-generation weather data for critical operational decisions that affect both public safety and the bottom line. As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for ClimaCell’s sales strategy. You’ll lead prospective and existing customers through a journey to uncover business opportunities by using our SaaS and/or API products.
What it takes
- 4-10 years full sales cycle experience in B2B software, with focus on finding and closing new business
- A clear record of quota achievement and metrics-driven approach to prospecting and managing pipeline through to a successful close
- Experience selling disruptive, first-to-market tech (preferably SaaS or API-based)
- Proficiency in mapping accounts, managing an assigned territory and forecasting accurately on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Excellent written and verbal skills with an attention to detail
- Organizational skills and discipline in using sales productivity tools, such as a CRM
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree
- Sales training programs/certifications