What it’s all about:
In this role, you’ll help our customers get comfortable with our software products and drive value back to them through product usage. You understand weather, you understand operational forecasting, and you understand service. You will master ClimaCell’s technology and product and serve as the face of ClimaCell while supporting customers all over the world. This role involves occasional travel.
What it takes:
- 5-10 years of experience in operational meteorology, specifically forecasting
- Team management experience
- Knowing how to build strong relationships with customers through proactive outreach and engagement.
- Enjoying presenting to clients of all sizes, both in-person and virtually
- Eagerness to respond promptly to customer service requests for all accounts anytime, at times working flexible hours
- Experience with operational forecasting and meteorological decision making
- Experience with customer contract renewals, retention and growth of assigned customers.
- Sales experience – ability to leverage key relationships with our customers to develop and drive new sales opportunities
- Coding skills
- AMS Certified Consulting Meteorologist or AMS Certified Broadcast Meteorologist
- A degree in Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology