is transforming a fundamental aspect of meteorology, introducing an entirely new approach for gathering weather data. Our novel technology generates high-definition weather maps, with unprecedented accuracy, resolution, and coverage. We provide advanced weather tools for those who cannot afford the uncertainties and inaccuracy of current solutions.
What this job is all about
We want to empower our customers to best utilize the novel tools we provide them, but also help support them with world-class meteorology expertise. You understand weather, you understand operational forecasting, and you understand service. You will master ClimaCell’s technology and product, and serve as the face of ClimaCell with customers all over the world. Bridging these qualities as Customer Success Meteorologist results in ClimaCell being the best source for accurate, timely, and cost efficient weather information.
What it takes
- Love the weather just as much as you love people.
- Experience of 5 years of more in operational forecasting.
- Experience in working with clients.
- Understand the weather/forecasting needs across a spectrum of industries
- Up-to-date with most advanced forecasting tools, products and services.
- Can learn the science behind our data engine and explain its value from an operational standpoint.
- Deep knowledge of available weather data sources, both in the US and abroad.
- Support a diverse customer base.
- Being a team player when it comes to support client needs at weird hours.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, making quick and informative meteorological decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Atmospheric Science or equivalent.
- Relevant Master’s degree - advantage.
- Understanding of front-end software architectures.
- Ability to “deep-dive” into the data behind the forecast and create novel graphics and analyses to help clients.
- Storm chasing is your thing.