The Studio Coworking is seeking a friendly and driven Community Builder for our creative collaboration space.
What’s The Studio Coworking?
The Studio Coworking - Downtown Roseville offers a shared, community-driven workspace for location-independent workers. It exists because of you and for you. As a member, you will not just be a customer of The Studio Coworking; you’ll be an active member of our growing community. We ask that you participate in activities, share knowledge, and contribute your time to enrich our community of like-minded entrepreneurs, creatives, and freelancers.
We are located in Downtown Roseville on Vernon Street in the heart of the restaurant district with great food, drinks, and fun just outside our door. Every year hundreds of events happen within blocks of our community, from Downtown Tuesday Nights, Wine Down Wednesdays, to Thursday Food Truck Mania, 3rd Saturday Art Walks and much more.
What will I do all day?
Be the uber friendly, welcoming, and the super helpful face of The Studio Coworking. Greet new members and Day Pass visitors alike, give tours of our space for prospective members and orientations to new members, keep the java and tea flowing, setup and break down our event space, and promote The Studio Coworking on social media and event platforms. Assist members with their membership plans and billing issues. Be an ambassador for The Studio Coworking and more broadly Downtown Roseville. Help us build a creative, collaborative, community of builders, makers, entrepreneurs, and artists.
What we’re looking for:
- Social butterfly type who talks with everyone and makes people feel welcomed and comfortable. Be the Greeter-in-Chief for all our members and guests.
- Passionate about helping others, friendly, and a connector of all people.
- Connected to the business community, interested in startups, networking junkie willing to attend lots of events and meet new people all the time.
- You’re a people person, collaborator, customer experience fanatic and like helping others because this isn’t just a numbers game.
- You’re familiar with running a small business and can wear many hats, self-managing, resourceful, and willing to get-it-done quickly and efficiently.
- Drive membership growth and event bookings through effective marketing and outreach.
- You’re super organized, love checklists, can build efficient processes and keep deadly track of deadlines.
- Manage membership plans, members info, billing, leasing private offices, book event space and coordinate event support and details.
- Promote and market The Studio Coworking through online listings, review generation, advertising on Google/Facebook/Yelp, email marketing, and social media community management.
- You can think on your feet, adjust to changing priorities, and find innovative solutions to problems while seeking continuous improvement.
- Setup and breakdown for events, meetings, meetups etc. Willing to work evenings and occasional weekends, like once a month.
- Plan and coordinate events in the space for educational, inspirational, and cultural awareness.
- Manage coffee, tea, water and snack/drink program to keep members nourished and hydrated.
- Keep our space neat and clean, take out the trash, restock basic office supplies, maintain and fix printers and other technology, monitor internet usage, manage HVAC, lighting, plumbing issues.
- Occasionally assemble a desk, a chair or move furniture around to meet the needs of members.
What you’ll get:
- A MacBook Air and iPhone X and all the gear you’ll need to rock it!
- 4 weeks (20 days) of paid vacation per year, and we highly encourage you take it somewhere tropical with a fancy umbrella drink
- 12 paid company holidays, plus your Birthday as a paid holiday
- 40 hours per year of paid volunteer time for nonprofit and charitable organizations
- Cool and casual work environment in the heart of Downtown Roseville, plus very cool members and guests to meet
- Did we mention free coffee and parking?
Note: This position is for The Studio Coworking, ClickSpring is handling the recruiting for this position only!