What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Customer Success Department do?
Customer Success at CleverTap is relationship-focused client management team, comprising of tech experts, solution artilects and delivery managers that aligns customer goals for beneficial outcomes. Customer success at CleverTap focuses on ensuring customers achieve their desired outcomes while using CleverTap product. The key performance indicator of our effective and efficient Customer Success strategy is typically decreased customer churn and increased up-sell opportunities. The goal of the Customer Success team is to make the customer as successful as possible, which in turn, improves customer lifetime value (CLTV) for the company.
The key sub-functions of CleverTap’s CS team is technical and knowledge enablement of customers, identifying growth opportunities for customers and forecasting the churn risk.
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
We are looking for a qualified support manager to join our team. You will be
responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer
service and resolve all technical issues. As a support manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
· Manage the Global Support team (GST) and evaluate performance
· Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis and the SLA’s are met
· Recruit, train and support Customer Support Engineers (CSE)
· Set specific customer service standards
· Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
· Establish best practices through the entire support process
· Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on support team’s productivity
· Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers
· Proven work experience as a support manager
· Hands on experience with help desk and CRM tool
· Experience with Jira Service Desk will be a big plus, but is not mandatory
· Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions over email to a non-technical audience
· Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Team management skills
· Graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
· Should have hands on experience in Android, iOS and web technologies
Brownie points on
· If you have a habit of thinking out of the box
· If you have “Customer First” attitude
· If troubleshooting technical issues give you the adrenaline rush
· If people management excites you
· If being a team player is part of your DNA, it will be awesome having you part of this team
Why should you join us?
· If you think you are ready for your next challenge & to learn from some of the best engineering minds in the industry
· If you want to work on building large scale high performance systems
What is working at CleverTap like?
· Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
· Seamlessly shift from coding on your Macbook Pro to discussing "insert fav bookname" over a drink
· Collaborate with other teams and beat them later at Table Tennis