What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimisation, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Engineering team do?
Our team uses deep computer science to solve problems at internet scale.
Some aspects of the scale we operate at:
- 10 Billion Data points ingested daily (For reference Google searches a day are about 5.6 Billion)
- 35 Million notifications delivered in 1 minute
- 1 Trillion data points stored
- 100 Billion data points scanned within 4 seconds
And all of it happening on a database that has been built in-house!
What are we hiring for?
- If you enjoy designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software
- Can manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Have interest & ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- And can take a First principles approach to problem-solving
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai office (Maximum city, probably the only place where autos follow the meter!). If you think you are smart enough, then join us and help us scale CleverTap even higher!
Frontend developer will :
Front-end engineers will work on our dashboard, website, blog, app and support site.Will collaborate with user experience designers, graphic designers, backend engineers and other frontend engineers. Responsible for building and maintaining elements that include Graphs, widgets, custom UI controls, and much more.
- Strong appreciation for design/usability.
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Working knowledge of Vue.js preferred.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Comfortable with high paced environment.
- Well versed in agile methodology.
- Experience in software shipping cycles (dev, deploy, release, CI) and open-source software dev
Brownie points on
- Experience with full-stack Web development.
- Deep understanding of testing best practices (i.e. test driven development, coverage analysis, ...).
- Professional experience with Mongo
- Experience in Code reviews
Why should you join us?
If you think you are ready for your next challenge & to learn from some of the best engineering minds in the industry
If you want to work on building large scale high performance systems
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Seamlessly shift from coding on your Macbook Pro to discussing "insert fav bookname" over a drink
- Collaborate with other teams and beat them later at Table Tennis
- Have a look at our Mumbai office : https://youtu.be/__h4oHjxQJk
Hear some of our folks speak
Jacob Joseph, 40 under 40 Data Scientist Award recipient : https://youtu.be/ORJWxUcMECI