What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Marketing team do?
Our team helps CleverTap grow across the globe and provides a great experience with the CleverTap brand for all our customers, prospects and employees.
- We are the gate-keepers of the CleverTap brand
- We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies
- We are a global team across APAC, US and India.
- We are highly driven by data and use experiments to find innovative means to monetization
What are we hiring for?
- If you like working on problems that need data and intuition, you would be a great fit
- Building the CleverTap brand across regions via events, press, thought-leadership and influencers
- Adopting the newest martech solutions and building buying journeys to help personalization and drive long-term brand association
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai, Americas on Singapore office.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
The ideal candidate is someone who is actively working in the WordPress realm and on plugin development and who is knowledgeable about the most recent WordPress releases and standards. They will have knowledge of API's and generating reporting.
What are your role and responsibilities?
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery
- Expert at developing using WordPress standards
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins
- Intimate understanding of Custom Post Types
- Works both independently and with other developers
- Experience drafting functional specifications
- Experience coding WordPress themes
- Experience using SVN software a plus
- Knowledge of technical SEO
- Writes well-documented code
Why should you join us?
- If you think you are ready for your next challenge & want to learn best-in-class SaaS marketing strategies
- Get exponential learning opportunities within marketing and across other teams
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success