What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimisation, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
Key Responsibility & Result Area:
- Achieve Partner attributed Quarterly and Annual - 'Partner attributed Revenue' targets
- Generate Marketing Leads with Partner through Joint GTM Activities (ABM, PPC, Events et al)
- Facilitate Sales Opportunities with Partners by facilitating interlock between Field Sales teams on customer accounts and opportunities.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience working with SaaS company, building channel partnerships and achieving quarterly revenue targets by collaborating with sales and marketing team on the ground.
- Prefer experience with SaaS companies in CRM, Marketing Automation, Mobile marketing, Attribution, Customer Data Platform, Customer Retention & Growth companies
- Existing relations with Digital and Mobile Marketing Tech cos, Marketing Automation platform cos and Digital Agencies, Consulting, and SI as channel partners, to it the ground running.
Ready to travel up to 50%
Computer Science + MBA (preferred)
Mid to senior level
Base Salary + Performance Bonus (upon quarterly results) + Stock Options + Benefits & Perks (as applicable)
Life at CleverTap
We’re building a team of smart, driven, and helpful people whose goal is to assist mobile marketers and continuously improve ourselves while we’re at it. That’s not to say that we do not make time for play and even team-building activities during the week. More than a company, we’re a team of hard-working and hard-playing individuals who strive for excellence every chance we get.
Why Join Us?
Feed your curiosity in a rich learning environment
Diversity and inclusivity are the guiding principles driving how we recruit employees, cultivate leaders, and build a great company
We redefine issues to discover solutions to complex problems
Your work will impact mobile growth strategies for global brands such as Sony, Vodafone, Fandango, Go-Jek and many others, to engage and retain their users.
We believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy.
We believe that you should feel at home even when you’re in the office and to ensure that we have a fully stocked snack bar and catered lunches.