CleverTap is a customer retention platform that helps consumer brands maximise user lifetime value. Over 8,000 companies
around the world, including Vodafone, Sony, Hotstar, Carousell, Domino’s Pizza, GO-JEK, Fandango, and BookMyShow trust CleverTap to deliver personalized experiences and improve the impact of omnichannel marketing across the entire customer lifecycle. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms including Sequoia lndia, Tiger Global Management, Accel
and Recruit Holdings
, and operates out of San Francisco, Seattle, London, Singapore, and Mumbai,. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow on LinkedIn
.What does our Customer Success do?
Customer Success at CleverTap is a relationship-focused client management team, comprising tech experts, solution architects and delivery managers that align customer goals for beneficial outcomes. Customer success at CleverTap focuses on ensuring customers achieve their desired outcomes while using CleverTap product. The key performance indicator of our effective and efficient Customer Success strategy is typically decreased customer churn and increased up-sell opportunities. The goal of the Customer Success team is to make the customer as successful as possible, which in turn, improves customer lifetime value (CLTV) for the company. The key sub-functions of CleverTap’s CS team is the technical and knowledge enablement of customers, identifying growth opportunities for customers and forecasting the churn risk.
We are looking for an amazing "Customer Success" folks to work closely with our customers to onboard them and help them leverage the capabilities of the powerful CleverTap platform. Each member of the Customer Success team helps our customers win, and improve the business metrics.
B.E (Computer Science) or B.E(Information Technology) or B.Sc (IT)
MBA (Marketing) or PGDM (Digital Marketing)
- 2-3 years Customer Success Manager or Account Manager experience, preference for marketing, agency or consulting experience
- Drive the on-boarding of customers and ensure methods to measure success. Drive optimization of the onboarding process to help customers onboard smoothly and quickly
- Develop an intimate understanding of your customers’ businesses
- Develop a network of champions within each account through education, coaching and strong influencing skills
- Represent to our customers as a trusted advisor, advocate and marketing thought leader/subject-matter-expert
- Collaborate with customers to develop, launch, and manage marketing campaigns focused on engagement and revenue goals
- Be an expert on trends and best practices for digital marketing and analytics
- Enlighten our customers with insights gleaned from their own data and industry trends
- Ensure customers get maximum value from CleverTap by leveraging full platform functionality
- Liaison between your customers and all the internal teams
- Handle customer concerns with confidence, putting them at ease
Brownie points on
- Someone who has passion for providing top-notch customer service
- Ability to understand what the customer really needs and why they need it
- Cross-functional experience working across teams like product, business development, sales, and marketing
- Prior startup experience
Life at CleverTap
We’re building a team of smart, driven, and helpful people whose goal is to assist mobile marketers and continuously improve ourselves while we’re at it. That’s not to say that we do not make time for play and even team-building activities during the week. More than a company, we’re a team of hard-working and hard-playing individuals who strive for excellence every chance we get.
Why Join Us?
- Feed your curiosity in a rich learning environment
- Diversity and inclusivity are the guiding principles driving how we recruit employees, cultivate leaders, and build a great company
- We redefine issues to discover solutions to complex problems
- Your work will impact mobile growth strategies for global brands such as Sony, Vodafone, Fandango, Go-Jek and many others, to engage and retain their users.
- We believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy.
- We believe that you should feel at home even when you’re in the office and to ensure that we have a fully stocked snack bar and catered lunches