What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our CleverTapAlliance do?
CleverAlliance is the origin of all partner relations within CleverTap - we are actively building an ecosystem of technology and solutions partners.
We have a roadmap of technology partners that complement CleverTap's SaaS offering where our joint value proposition is to amplify and strengthen what we offer customers. Target partners include: Cloud/Infrastructure, Attribution, CDP/Data Platforms, Comms/Messaging, Analytics/Visualization, Data Warehouse/ML & AI, Marketing Automation/CRM and ADTech.
We seek partnerships with solutions providers that offer managed services to their customers for digital marketing automation - developing, integrating and implementing digital marketing platforms to best maximize value to their customers' businesses. Target partners include: Consulting Firms, SI, Digital Agencies, Managed Service Providers, Accelerators and Coworking Service Providers.
What are we hiring for:
Role: Regional Head / Director / VP - Partner Alliance
Location: Americas: Mountain View
Key Responsibility & Result Area:
- Achieve Partner attributed Quarterly and Annual - 'Partner attributed Revenue' targets
- Generate Marketing Leads with Partner through Joint GTM Activities (ABM, PPC, Events et al)
- Facilitate Sales Opportunities with Partners by facilitating interlock between Field Sales teams on customer accounts and opportunities.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience working with SaaS company, building channel partnerships and achieving quarterly revenue targets by collaborating with sales and marketing team on the ground.
- Prefer experience with SaaS companies in CRM, Marketing Automation, Mobile marketing, Attribution, Customer Data Platform, Customer Retention & Growth companies
- Existing relations with Digital and Mobile Marketing Tech cos, Marketing Automation platform cos and Digital Agencies, Consulting and SI as channel partners, to it the ground running.
Travel: Ready to travel up to 50%
Education: Computer Science + MBA (preferred)
Seniority Level: Mid to senior level
Compensation: Base Salary + Performance Bonus (upon quarterly results) + Stock Options + Benefits & Perks (as applicable)
Why should you join us?
· If you think you are ready for your next challenge & to learn from some of the best engineering minds in the industry
· If you want to work on building large scale high-performance systems
What is working at CleverTap like?
· Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
· Seamlessly shift from working on your Macbook to discussing sports, music and Netflix stuff over a drink
· Collaborate with other teams and beat them later at Table Tennis
Hear some of our folks speak
· People Write