CleverTap is a customer retention platform that helps consumer brands maximise user lifetime value. Over 8,000 companies
around the world, including Vodafone, Sony, Hotstar, Carousell, Domino’s Pizza, GO-JEK, Fandango, and BookMyShow trust CleverTap to deliver personalized experiences and improve the impact of omnichannel marketing across the entire customer lifecycle. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms including Sequoia lndia, Tiger Global Management, Accel
and Recruit Holdings
, and operates out of San Francisco, Seattle, London, Singapore, and Mumbai,. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow on LinkedIn
- 4-5 years of relevant experience, preferably graduate from a premium design school
- Should possess strong knowledge of visual design principals along with proficiency with illustrations and icon design
- Proficiency with design tools such as Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Invision and principal
- Shape the user experience of wireframes by adding or enhancing visual elements considering the principals of aesthetic design.
- Focus on the aesthetics of a product and its related materials by strategically implementing iconography, typography, space, layouts, colour, Illustrations, and in dashboard training gifs/ videos.
- Maintain a design style guide and ensure every feature shipping out into production is compliant with it.
- Work closely with senior product designer to create micro interactions.
- Work closely with frontend engineers to provide design deliverables such as icons, fonts or any other styling element.
- Work closely with product marketing team on the feature announcement plans, come up with the creative and get them implemented.
Good to have :
- Ability to multitask and coordinate between teams.
- Strong attention to detail and strong time management.
- SaaS support experience
- Deep understanding of Mobile technology Android / IOS strongly preferred
- Prior startup experience
Life at CleverTap
We’re building a team of smart, driven, and helpful people whose goal is to assist mobile marketers and continuously improve ourselves while we’re at it. That’s not to say that we do not make time for play and even team-building activities during the week. More than a company, we’re a team of hard-working and hard-playing individuals who strive for excellence every chance we get.
Why Join Us?
- Feed your curiosity in a rich learning environment
- Diversity and inclusivity are the guiding principles driving how we recruit employees, cultivate leaders, and build a great company
- We redefine issues to discover solutions to complex problems
- Your work will impact mobile growth strategies for global brands such as Sony, Vodafone, Fandango, Go-Jek and many others, to engage and retain their users.
- We believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy.
- We believe that you should feel at home even when you’re in the office and to ensure that we have a fully stocked snack bar and catered lunches.