What does our Marketing team do?
Our team helps CleverTap grow across the globe and provides a great experience with the CleverTap brand for all our customers, prospects and employees.
- We are the gate-keepers of the CleverTap brand
- We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies
- We are a global team across APAC, US and India.
- We are highly driven by data and use experiments to find innovative means to monetization
What are we hiring for?
- If you like working on problems that need data and intuition, you would be a great fit
- Building the CleverTap brand across regions via events, press, thought-leadership and influencers
- Adopting the newest martech solutions and building buying journeys to help personalization and drive long-term brand association
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai, Americas on Singapore office.
You will be part of a central MarTech Capability CoE (Center of Excellence) team whose mission is to envision, strategize and launch best in class Marketing Technology capabilities to support CleverTap.
As a MarTech capability leader for Marketing Operations, you will provide thought leadership on the MarTech topics by analyzing the industry trends, researching the MarTech vendor landscape and understanding the Digital Marketers pain points and needs.
You will act as a champion for the importance of new MarTech capability investments in the Marketing operations space. You need to work across the CleverTap ecosystem to create company wide solutions across marketing operations such as Digital Asset Management, campaign Management.
You will help establish adoption and use of new MarTech tools across technical and nontechnical marketing teams.
What are your role and responsibilities?
- Collaborate and partner with the various teams across business units (BU) to understand their needs, pain points and articulating the capability needs around Marketing Operations.
- Understand marketing and how Martech and Adtech can guide our business: Define with BUs the requirements for marketing technology investments and serve as an internal advocate for these programs
- Provide thought leadership around MarTech capabilities in the Marketing Operations space such as Digital Asset Management
- Program manage and ensure the transformational change necessary to achieve our cross-company, multi-year, MarTech / AdTech product roadmap
- Collaborate with sourcing / procurement to ensure strategic partnership / vendor management, leading and defining our relationships with essential MarTech and AdTech providers by ensuring mutual benefit, strategic insights and maximum value from these products.
- Establish and verify return on investment on essential transformational projects.
- Drive the vendor selection and RFP process partnering with vendor management team.
- Engage with Learning and Development to educate the marketing organization on how to support new technology advances to enhance customer engagement across the entire customer life-cycle
- You will be measured on the ability to support CleverTap's digital initiatives and ensuring that it meets the business goals.
- 8+ years of marketing technology experience preferably in digital savvy performance marketing organizations (ecommerce/ SaaS)
- A balance of a strong understanding of the marketing craft and the technology landscape that enables it: Deep knowledge how marketing function operates and their needs and challenges.
- A strong program manager with experience in promoting a marketing technology vision from inception through full integration across an organization s marketing technology landscape
- Deep domain knowledge of MarTech landscape and ability to apply this knowledge to empower marketers
- Experience in Digital Asset Management, Content Management, Campaign Management and other key Marketing Operations MarTech tools.
- A clear communicator who inspires and tunes content to audience, including senior executives, with equal ability to engage and influence in technical teams as well as non-technical discussions across marketing
- Strategic planning expertise with an ability to program manage and guide complex projects. You will be a hands-on leader working with a diverse set of teams.
- Substantial experience working with matrixed and distributed teams to accomplish goals in a fast-moving environment
- Motivated by curiosity and an interest to learn new skills, technologies and ways of doing business
Why should you join us?
- If you think you are ready for your next challenge & want to learn best-in-class SaaS marketing strategies
- Get exponential learning opportunities within marketing and across other teams
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success