What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Marketing team do?
Our team helps CleverTap grow across the globe and provides a great experience with the CleverTap brand for all our customers, prospects and employees.
- We are the gate-keepers of the CleverTap brand
- We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies
- We are a global team across APAC, US and India.
- We are highly driven by data and use experiments to find innovative means to monetization
What are we hiring for?
- If you like working on problems that need data and intuition, you would be a great fit
- Building the CleverTap brand across regions via events, press, thought-leadership and influencers
- Adopting the newest martech solutions and building buying journeys to help personalization and drive long-term brand association
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai, Americas on Singapore office.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s core social media strategy, and would be working across all major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slideshare & Quora.
This role will require a B2B approach to social and content distribution. She/He will work closely with key members of the marketing team to execute campaigns, coordinate with creative design, own social listening & ease tracking and reporting. This role will be mainly instrumental in increasing our social media presence, building conversations and strengthening our social media community across social media platforms and improving the company’s brand persona across geographies. Along with this, the candidate needs to understand how social impacts top-line revenues and conversions.
What are your role and responsibilities?
- Content creation (including copy writing) & distribution to help engage online customers via Social Media posts (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn & Quora)
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including Marketing, Customer Success & Product teams.
- Repurposing Content in formats required for various Digital channels (Slide-Share, Medium, Outbrain etc) by being a single point of contact with design teams/agencies.
- Accountable for execution of content distribution on user generated platforms like Quora & other review platforms.
- Review and QA of every piece of content that is published from the Company’s profile/handle
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Help with Influencer marketing & other growth hacking tasks
- Use social to impact sales and growth
What we need to see
- Top Notch communication skills & fluency in english
- Attention to detail
- Data-driven approach that enables an end-to-end mindset to growth
- Strong Social Media presence
- Knowledge of various Social Networking platforms & tools (a prior experience is added bonus)
- Drive to work in a fast paced B2B start-up
- Ability to Multitask
- Good sense of humour
Why should you join us?
- If you think you are ready for your next challenge & want to learn best-in-class SaaS marketing strategies
- Get exponential learning opportunities within marketing and across other teams
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success