What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Marketing team do?
Our team helps CleverTap grow across the globe and provides a great experience with the CleverTap brand for all our customers, prospects and employees.
- We are the gate-keepers of the CleverTap brand
- We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies
- We are a global team across APAC, US and India.
- We are highly driven by data and use experiments to find innovative means to monetization
What are we hiring for?
- If you like working on problems that need data and intuition, you would be a great fit
- Building the CleverTap brand across regions via events, press, thought-leadership and influencers
- Adopting the newest martech solutions and building buying journeys to help personalization and drive long-term brand association
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai, Americas on Singapore office.
The Paid Media Campaign Manager will be responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for CleverTap across key regions. The Manager needs to be a quick learner who can understand, manage, and support initiatives that will drive marketing ROI.
What are your Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing and other search/display platforms
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, Ad Rank, Quality Score and other important account metrics.
- Implement and manage conversion tags on Google Tag Manager and all publisher platforms
- Research and manage the creation of relevant keyword lists based on competitor analysis, historical data, targeted regions, etc.
- Create creative ad copies, provide suggestions, and come up with graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate and maintain reports for all campaigns, track metrics, suggest optimization tactics, and implement for better ROI
- Liaison with third-party agencies to manage publisher networks or other internal requirements
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Excellent communication skills
- No less than 3-4 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different verticals and regions
- Google Ads/Bing certification a plus.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree. Masters preferred.
Why should you join us?
- If you think you are ready for your next challenge & want to learn best-in-class SaaS marketing strategies
- Get exponential learning opportunities within marketing and across other teams
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success