What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Marketing team do?
Our team helps CleverTap grow across the globe and provides a great experience with the CleverTap brand for all our customers, prospects and employees.
- We are the gate-keepers of the CleverTap brand
- We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies
- We are a global team across APAC, US and India.
- We are highly driven by data and use experiments to find innovative means to monetization
What are we hiring for?
- If you like working on problems that need data and intuition, you would be a great fit
- Building the CleverTap brand across regions via events, press, thought-leadership and influencers
- Adopting the newest martech solutions and building buying journeys to help personalization and drive long-term brand association
We are looking for a talented print savvy, production-minded senior graphic designer to support our design team while driving our print production efforts with equal parts enthusiasm and aplomb. He/She will work closely with Brand & Events teams and will be responsible for objectives on print production-related assignments. This vital design role operates as both a design-minded creative contributor and the de facto production department to fulfil the production needs for sales, marketing and brand projects, and thinking strategically about how to obtain the best possible outcomes––maximizing quality, minimizing cost, and meeting aggressive deadlines that may require squeezing valuable hours out of all parties involved- internal and external partners alike.
What are your Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with account and creative leads to meet client
- Project manage on event deliverables globally, manage releasing of files for production and oversee pre- and post-production needs and oversee & replenish stock of event Items.
- Quickly obtain quotes from multiple vendors, prepare print production estimates and proactively negotiate the very best possible price/rate/cost on every project based on the project’s timeline and specifications.
- Manage the process of sourcing vendors, printing companies, partners, and specialists globally to support the Brand’s ongoing needs
- Develop designs for any new printable items like Brochures, Flyers, etc. Review printer proofs before being approved for print.
- Drive production efficiencies by streamlining internal processes, without compromising quality
- Work with Translators for Localized Event Collateral
- Work on Swag/Merch Printing & Research New Products
- Proven work experience in commercial art and designing for print and editorial or publishing with ability to setup a document with bleed, margins, gutter, etc.
- Must have a passion for the details, including an obsessive appreciation for the print production process- A proficient level of proofreading is required!
- Should be proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Clear and structured communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to collaborate with other designers and departments
- Work experience in ad agencies or in marketing/brand teams for Startups (Not Mandatory)
- Ability to work within timelines
- Capacity to handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and creative outlook
- Eye for photography
- Being open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with quickly shifting priorities that match the scale of the product
Why should you join us?
- If you think you are ready for your next challenge & want to learn best-in-class SaaS marketing strategies
- Get exponential learning opportunities within marketing and across other teams
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success