What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Marketing team do?
Our team helps CleverTap grow across the globe and provides a great experience with the CleverTap brand for all our customers, prospects and employees.
- We are the gate-keepers of the CleverTap brand
- We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies
- We are a global team across APAC, US and India.
- We are highly driven by data and use experiments to find innovative means to monetization
What are we hiring for?
- If you like working on problems that need data and intuition, you would be a great fit
- Building the CleverTap brand across regions via events, press, thought-leadership and influencers
- Adopting the newest martech solutions and building buying journeys to help personalization and drive long-term brand association
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai, Americas on Singapore office.
Webinar Program Manager is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined webinar program strategy in a manner that supports marketing, sales, and customer service. You will need to collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer support, product management, etc.) and provide support for their initiatives. You will need to measure the success of each webinar and report the results to management. Educate staff and prepare key messaging and presentation material. Work with speakers and marketing to determine the most important points to market the webinar. Review presentation materials and offer feedback to speakers.
This position is responsible for identifying and improving inefficiencies in the current process, increasing outreach and participation, developing and implementing webinar guidelines and providing logistical support in an effort to generate leads, establish thought leadership and improve customer retention rates.
What are your role and responsibilities?
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all webinars programs & initiatives.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to identify new opportunities.
- Evaluate the current strategy and identify weaknesses.
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting webinars.
- Select and implement the most appropriate web conferencing technology.
- Create, maintain and execute a webinar schedule. Organize registration and follow up for each webinar.
- Work closely with other marketing organizations to ensure the successful promotion of all webinars.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required.
Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills.
The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology.
Knowledge of marketing automation a plus Must have the ability to create editorial content at a moment’s notice.
Ability to integrate webinars into broader sales & marketing campaigns.
Proficient with social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Familiarity with HTML and HubSpot is a plus.
Why should you join us?
- If you think you are ready for your next challenge & want to learn best-in-class SaaS marketing strategies
- Get exponential learning opportunities within marketing and across other teams
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success