CleverTap is a customer retention platform that helps consumer brands maximise user lifetime value. Over 8,000 companies
around the world, including Vodafone, Sony, Hotstar, Carousell, Domino’s Pizza, GO-JEK, Fandango, and BookMyShow trust CleverTap to deliver personalized experiences and improve the impact of omnichannel marketing across the entire customer lifecycle. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms including Sequoia lndia, Tiger Global Management, Accel
and Recruit Holdings
, and operates out of San Francisco, Seattle, London, Singapore, and Mumbai,. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow on LinkedIn
.What does our Product team do?
The CleverTap product team provides you an opportunity to work with the finest innovative minds and thought leaders in the mobile marketing industry.
We solve customer retention, growth and user experience problems with mobile apps across a variety of industries spread across 5 continents and 8000 customers.
We build industry leading products using cutting edge technology in the areas of big data and analytics, customer experience and a dozen channels of engagement ranging from mobile, web and social.
We are one of the fastest growing B2B organisations with one of the best customer retention metrics worldwide.
Your product management career is bound to reach a higher orbit with the rocketship in no time.Major Deliverables: (Actions leading to accountability and additional aspects)
- Develop and own the product roadmaps within the service/product area
- Partner closely with sales, engineering, product marketing and customer facing teams to set priorities and achieve the product goals.
- Fully specify each functional release. Work with Sales, Design and Engineering to develop feature level specifications inclusive of UX/UI design, then validate assumptions, prototypes and designs directly with existing or prospective customers.
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Partner with Product Marketing on launches and sales collaterals, and other technical information required to support outbound marketing and sales activities.
- Work with Customer Success and Sales to account for and co-own NPS to improve the customer satisfaction index
- Works with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Engineering to improve product adoption on the service/product area
Key Skills required:
- A burning desire to own and achieve is critical to succeeding in this role.
- Prior product management experience for a B2B SaaS product with mobile and analytics experience preferred.
- Ability to work with enterprise customers, requirement gathering, structured approach to problem solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills is a must have. Demonstrated ability to interface at multiple levels of an organization and across functional groups to clearly articulate priorities and deliverables.
- Experience in working for startups or high growth product organizations is preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills and a pedigree from top institutes is highly preferred
Education : BE/BTech, MBA/PGDM
Relevant Experience: 5 to 12 years
Why should you join us?
- If you think you are ready for your next challenge & to learn from some of the best engineering minds in the industry
- If you want to work on building large scale high performance systems
What is working at CleverTap like?
Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
Seamlessly shift from coding on your Macbook Pro to discussing "insert fav bookname" over a drink
Collaborate with other teams and beat them later at Table Tennis
Hear some of our folks speak