CleverTap is a customer retention platform that helps consumer brands maximise user lifetime value. Over 8,000 companies
around the world, including Vodafone, Sony, Hotstar, Carousell, Domino’s Pizza, GO-JEK, Fandango, and BookMyShow trust CleverTap to deliver personalized experiences and improve the impact of omnichannel marketing across the entire customer lifecycle. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms including Sequoia lndia, Tiger Global Management, Accel
and Recruit Holdings
, and operates out of San Francisco, Seattle, London, Singapore, and Mumbai,. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow on LinkedIn
Own a critical part of the CleverTap Platform and product offering. Work directly with customers and internal stakeholders to understand requirements and set product direction and priorities. Research, plan and execute innovative solutions to solve customers problems. Partner closely with the design, engineering and customer facing teams to develop strategies, roadmaps and specifications for new releases then own the lifecycle success of the service.
Major Deliverables: (Actions leading to accountability and additional aspects)
- Develop and own the product roadmaps within the service/product area
- Partner closely with sales, engineering, product marketing and customer facing teams to set priorities and achieve the product goals.
- Fully specify each functional release. Work with Sales, Design and Engineering to develop feature level specifications inclusive of UX/UI design, then validate assumptions, prototypes and designs directly with existing or prospective customers.
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Partner with Product Marketing on launches and sales collaterals, and other technical information required to support outbound marketing and sales activities.
- Work with Customer Success and Sales to account for and co-own NPS to improve the customer satisfaction index
- Works with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Engineering to improve product adoption on the service/product area
Key Skills required:
- A burning desire to own and achieve is critical to succeeding in this role.
- Prior product management experience for a B2B SaaS product with mobile and analytics experience preferred.
- Ability to work with enterprise customers, requirement gathering, structured approach to problem solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills is a must have. Demonstrated ability to interface at multiple levels of an organization and across functional groups to clearly articulate priorities and deliverables.
- Experience in working for startups or high growth product organizations is preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills and a pedigree from top institutes is highly preferred
Education : BE/BTech, MBA/PGDM
Relevant Experience: 5 to 12 years
Life at CleverTap
We’re building a team of smart, driven, and helpful people whose goal is to assist mobile marketers and continuously improve ourselves while we’re at it. That’s not to say that we do not make time for play and even team-building activities during the week. More than a company, we’re a team of hard-working and hard-playing individuals who strive for excellence every chance we get.
Why Join Us?
- Feed your curiosity in a rich learning environment
- Diversity and inclusivity are the guiding principles driving how we recruit employees, cultivate leaders, and build a great company
- We redefine issues to discover solutions to complex problems
- Your work will impact mobile growth strategies for global brands such as Sony, Vodafone, Fandango, Go-Jek and many others, to engage and retain their users.
- We believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy.
- We believe that you should feel at home even when you’re in the office and to ensure that we have a fully stocked snack bar and catered lunches