What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omnichannel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Marketing team do?
Our team helps CleverTap grow across the globe and provides a great experience with the CleverTap brand for all our customers, prospects and employees. We are the gate-keepers of the CleverTap brand. We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies
We are a global team across APAC, US and India. We are highly driven by data and use experiments to find innovative means to Monetization
If you like working on problems that need data and intuition, you would be a great fit building the CleverTap brand across regions via events, press, thought-leadership,and influencers
Adopting the newest martech solutions and building buying journeys to help personalization and drive long-term brand association, then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai, Americas on Singapore office.
What are we hiring for?
Role: Director of Marketing
About the role:
As Director of Marketing, you will own regional branding messaging, value proposition, demand generation and revenue creation strategies for the region.
- Be a thought-leader and manage press and influencer relationships to drive brand awareness
- Develop a consistent messaging and positioning for CleverTap across verticals, and channels to help drive marketing KPIs - MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities and revenue pipeline creation by understanding your target audience and competition.
- Perform market research and evaluate Total Addressable Market to create GTM plans.
- Monitor competitor activity, stay abreast with industry trends, conduct briefings to develop analyst relations and publish product releases for press relations.
- Manage agencies and partners to drive growth.
Key Skills required:
Communication skills to articulate technical product benefits/capabilities to businesses, written communication and presentation skills, brand strategy and management, SaaS funnel understanding, project management, team leadership, Sales to Marketing hand-offs, Brand Marketing, Data-driven and process-oriented.
Reporting: Marketing Head
Location: Bogota, Columbia
Why should you join us?
- If you like working on problems that need data and intuition, you would be a great fit
- Building the CleverTap brand across regions via events, press, thought-leadership, and influencers
- Adopting the newest martech solutions and building buying journeys to help personalization and drive long-term brand association
What is working at CleverTap like?
· Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
· Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
· Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
· Teamwork trumps individual success