CleverTap is a customer retention platform that helps consumer brands maximise user lifetime value. Over 8,000 companies
around the world, including Vodafone, Sony, Hotstar, Carousell, Domino’s Pizza, GO-JEK, Fandango, and BookMyShow trust CleverTap to deliver personalized experiences and improve the impact of omnichannel marketing across the entire customer lifecycle. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms including Sequoia lndia, Tiger Global Management, Accel
and Recruit Holdings
, and operates out of San Francisco, Seattle, London, Singapore, and Mumbai,. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow on LinkedIn
CleverTap is looking for talented Customer Success Engineers who are comfortable solving complex technical issues coupled with customer interaction abilities.
The candidate will handle inbound escalations and be the primary escalation interface into our Engineering team. This role will directly responsible for issue triage, as well as creating and updating support documentation.
- Provide efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work directly with customers to solve technical issues
- Provide escalated technical and triage support for other teams
- Actively contribute to our online developer documentation
- Work closely with Engineering, Product and Customer Success teams
- Help define and execute support team processes
- Leverage product expertise and technical knowledge to delight customers.
- Responsible for responding to customer emails, driving excellent Customer Experience and creating an environment for a world-class Support team
- College degree (CS/IT degree preferred)
- 1+ years programming experience (API/ Web/ Mobile)
- Good communication skills & strong customer focus
- Proven analytical / problem-solving ability
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Self-starter with strong technical acumen to navigate through ambiguity and deliver results in a rapid-growth environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to successfully manage multiple technical projects with many moving parts.
- Show strong empathy for the customer; represent customer through all business cycles
- Experience in analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum and experience in JIRA
- Domain knowledge of SDKs, APIs, Attribution, Demand Side Platform (DSP) preferred
- SaaS support experience
- Prior startup experience
Life at CleverTap
We’re building a team of smart, driven, and helpful people whose goal is to assist mobile marketers and continuously improve ourselves while we’re at it. That’s not to say that we do not make time for play and even team-building activities during the week. More than a company, we’re a team of hard-working and hard-playing individuals who strive for excellence every chance we get.
Why Join Us?
- Feed your curiosity in a rich learning environment
- Diversity and inclusivity are the guiding principles driving how we recruit employees, cultivate leaders, and build a great company
- We redefine issues to discover solutions to complex problems
- Your work will impact mobile growth strategies for global brands such as Sony, Vodafone, Fandango, Go-Jek and many others, to engage and retain their users.
- We believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy.
- We believe that you should feel at home even when you’re in the office and to ensure that we have a fully stocked snack bar and catered lunches.