What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omnichannel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Customer Success team do?
Scale a world-class Customer Success practice that delights customers across five continents.
The role includes responsibilities for all Customer Success activities - onboarding, support, training, adoption, advocacy, retention, and its outcomes globally.
What are we hiring for?
Global Head of the Customer Success team will collaborate internally and externally to engage, measure and guide customers to value Realization. You must be comfortable both consulting and negotiating across multiple client levels and possess a solid foundation and understanding of their business objectives.
Lead a team of motivated regional CS leaders, who manage their respective teams to provide the support, success, best practices and guidance to their customers.
You will inspire and guide the global teams to drive the adoption of the CleverTap platform.
- Develop a vision for “wow” customer experience and build a best in class customer success framework. Own the Customer Lifecycle and drive the experience changes. – “Define and optimize the Customer Lifecycle”
- The framework should include touchpoints that leverage relationship building, data analysis, and proactive orchestration to optimize product adoption, customer retention, revenue expansion, and foster true customer advocacy.
- Build the operating model and playbooks to execute Customer Success.
- Establish a world-class talent acquisition process to recruit, build top-notch employee onboarding and ongoing training programs, foster a culture of collaboration, over-achievement, continuous learning and relentless pursuit of creating “wow” moments for our clients with a Customer “First” mindset.
- Help and coach the team to become a trusted advisor to clients, and further act as the “Voice of the Product”. CSMs are expected to have deep foundational product understanding which engages with customers in a deep meaningful manner. Typical engagements include building a deep understanding of the customer’s objectives, suggesting initiatives that will deliver true business value, best practices to deliver on the promises, defining and demonstrating the value (ROI) delivered.
- Train and assist the team to drive Customer Success outcomes including onboarding training, product adoption, customer satisfaction and customer advocacy (referrals, case studies, testimonials etc.) – “Drive Customer Success Outcomes”
- Personally, manage escalations from your direct reports and follow a methodical escalation process to executives in other functions
- Define and refine operational metrics like churn, advocacy, NPS and lead-gen for cross-sells and upsells, continuously communicate key metrics to the team and report on achievements and misses to the executive team. – “Enhance effectiveness and efficiency with Technology”
- Improve the overall collaboration of the Customer Success function across the company: align with marketing to improve customer communications, partner with the product to influence the product roadmap and work with sales to drive customer growth. - “Inspire Customer Success Across the company”
- Own the financial model for your team, including projections of costs and new hires, and forecasts of various metrics
- Build out the training program for product end-users
- Drive continuous improvements with the Support organization focusing on response time, resolution time, CSAT scores, etc.
Leader of the Customer Success team will have:
- 12+ years within an Enterprise organization
- 5+ years in a Customer Success leadership position
- Experience growing CS organization from $30M - $100M and delivering an excellent customer experience (e.g. NPS 50+)
- Consistent track record of exceeding retention, customer satisfaction, and advocacy targets
- Deep understanding of customers, ability to develop strong customer relationships and above all a creative mind to deliver those “wow” moments
- A passion for understanding product - supplementing deep product knowledge with understanding customer uses cases comprehensively
- Strong empathy for customers and tenacity to solve for Customer needs
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Strong leadership, ability to influence and drive outcomes internally for the Customers
- Keen acumen to understand the team and Strong coaching skills to help grow the team
- Strong initiative, positive attitude and be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Understanding of the digital marketing, retention strategies, mobile app marketing, mobile app analytics and engagement tools
We are open for candidates either from Mountain View, CA or Mumbai
Why should you join us?
If you think you are ready for your next challenge & to learn from some of the best engineering minds in the industry
If you want to work on building large scale high-performance systems
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Collaborate with other teams and beat them later at Table Tennis
- Have a look at our Mumbai office: https://youtu.be/__h4oHjxQJk
- Hear some of our folks speak
Jacob Joseph, 40 under 40 Data Scientist Award recipient: https://youtu.be/ORJWxUcMECI
People Speak : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CWlKpLzx5I