What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Global Support Team do?
A CSE (Part of the GST) is the first point of contact for any issues that the customers face with our product. Every CSE is technically sound with a mindset of debugging issues and asking the right question (probing) to provide a solution at the earliest. Every CSE understands Android and iOS coding along with Mobile and web technologies to be able to troubleshoot issues related to integration of our SDK.
All CSEs are fluent in verbal and written skills and are able to articulate a solution and workaround to the customer. They know when to escalate and de-escalate an issue whenever required. CSEs have a helpful attitude and is always curious to learn new things. A CSE owns an issue till closure and does not let the ball drop in-between.
What are we hiring for?
· If you enjoy designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software
· Can manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
· Have interest & ability to learn other coding languages as needed
· And can take a First principles approach to problem-solving
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai office (Maximum city, probably the only place where autos follow the meter!). If you think you are smart enough, then join us and help us scale CleverTap even higher!
What are your Roles/Responsibilities
Role will have combination of superb customer interaction abilities and are comfortable solving complex technical issues. The candidate will handle inbound escalations and be the primary escalation interface into our Engineering team. This role will directly responsible for issue triage, as well as creating and updating support documentation.
- Engineering degree (CS preferred)
- 1+ years programming experience (API/ Web/ Mobile)
- Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus
- Proven analytical / problem-solving ability . Provide efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide escalated technical and triage support for other teams
- Actively contribute to our online support documentation
- Work closely with Engineering, Product and Customer Success teams
- Help define and execute support team processes
- Leverage product expertise and technical knowledge to delight customers.
- Responsible for responding to customer emails and driving excellent customer experience and creating an environment for a world class support team
Why should you join us?
· If you think you are ready for your next challenge & to learn from some of the best engineering minds in the industry
· If you want to work on building large scale high performance systems
What is working at CleverTap like?
· Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
· Seamlessly shift from coding on your Macbook Pro to discussing "insert fav bookname" over a drink
· Collaborate with other teams and beat them later at Table Tennis
· Hear some of our folks speak