What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Marketing team do?
Our team helps CleverTap grow across the globe and provides a great experience with the CleverTap brand for all our customers, prospects and employees.
- We are the gate-keepers of the CleverTap brand
- We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies
- We are a global team across APAC, US and India.
- We are highly driven by data and use experiments to find innovative means to monetization
What are we hiring for?
- If you like working on problems that need data and intuition, you would be a great fit
- Building the CleverTap brand across regions via events, press, thought-leadership and influencers
- Adopting the newest martech solutions and building buying journeys to help personalization and drive long-term brand association
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai, Americas on Singapore office.
We are looking to hire a UI/UX designer who will own the design efforts of the complete CleverTap website including User Interface, Usability & Experience, A/B testing and other marketing endpoints. He/She will work closely with Digital Marketing and be responsible for driving website traffic, conversions and leads.
What are your Responsibilities & Responsibilities
- Create visual & animated webpage layouts for CleverTap’s Marketing efforts that will enable higher Engagement and MQLs
- Demonstrate strong ideation skills and an ability to create visual & interactive web-page layouts from brief, pitch, wireframing and content organisation.
- Work closely the digital marketing team in terms of data and A/B testing as well as proactively look to solve user pain points and generate new ideas.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies as well as product related information
- Work closely with the frontend team to achieve closure on projects, innovate and build design to code efficiency.
- Optimizing landing pages for load time, bounce rate, responsive design and so on
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously; demonstrate strong planning skills by setting and meeting realistic deadlines
- Collaborate with internal teams to conceptualize, design, and implement new and existing deliverables for varying digital and experiential channels in support of product releases, events, campaigns, evolving CleverTap ’s digital standards for web
- Partner with copywriters, art directors, and creative directors to produce strategic advertising and marketing concepts, campaigns and programs
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop with hands-on experience with Wireframe apps like Sketch, XD, Invision (Mandatory)
- Hands-on experience with Bootstrap and responsive design
- Ability to streamline feedback and effectively apply it to revisions
- Clear and structured communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to collaborate with other designers and departments
- Working knowledge of other Adobe products like Flash, Dreamweaver and After Effects is a plus
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS), search engine optimization (SEO), Google Analytics and back-end development languages is a plus
- Work experience in ad agencies or in marketing/brand teams for Startups (Not Mandatory)
- Ability to work within timelines
- Capacity to handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and creative outlook
- Eye for photography
- Being open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with quickly shifting priorities that match the scale of the product
Why should you join us?
- If you think you are ready for your next challenge & want to learn best-in-class SaaS marketing strategies
- Get exponential learning opportunities within marketing and across other teams
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success