What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform focused on mobile-first companies that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement and retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omnichannel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as ESPN, Domino’s, Sony Liv, Fandango, 7-Eleven, GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone and Hotstar use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in Mountain View, London, Singapore, Mumbai, Dubai and Bogotá. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel and Recruit.
What does our Product Marketing team do?
Our team creates all the positioning and messaging for the CleverTap platform and develops content that is shared with various internal and external audiences. We own product go-to-market, partner go-to-market, sales enablement, competitive insights, product communications, product thought leadership and analyst relations. We support revenue growth and demand creation across geographies by effectively working with global teams to launch products, distribute engaging content and communicate consistent positioning.
If you like working on problems that require utilizing data and intuition, you would be a great fit for building awareness of the CleverTap product across regions via events, press, thought leadership initiatives and analyst engagement.
What are we hiring for?
Role: Senior Product Marketing Manager, Thought Leadership
About the role:
The Senior Manager, Thought Leadership role is a key contributor in distinguishing CleverTap’s market position. This role contributes to the creation and distribution of thought leadership content to influence the market, and will manage analyst relations projects. This person will be an integral part of a team that plans and executes all thought leadership projects including industry reports, whitepapers, blogs, videos and other content that shape our product vision. In addition, this person will work in concert with the thought leadership team and connect to various teams within the organization to build strategies and tactics that support global launches and programs.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to a thought leadership strategy that aligns with global goals and objectives
- Manage the creation of content in all formats including thought leadership papers, blogs, research reports, microsites, video production, social media; prepare briefings documents and other materials
- Work closely with general marketing, social and other teams to plan integrated campaigns to improve content reach and engagement across audiences
- Manage analyst relations efforts and schedule
- Share in the development of proprietary, data-driven industry reports that add new value to industry conversation
- Work with PR leadership and regional marketing teams to distribute and amplify content
- Manage content development with third party partnerships and analysts
- Engage closely with product marketing to identify key messages and integrate the product vision into larger thought leadership themes
What You Bring To The Table
- We seek a strategic thinker and an experienced thought leadership expert with 4-8 years of experience in data analysis, content marketing, strategy, industry research
- Demonstrated superior analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns while drawing and defending conclusions
- More than 3 years experience working in mobile
- Must have exceptional writing and communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, flexible attitude, and the willingness to contribute as part of a small, dynamic team, and be able to work independently to meet objectives
- Must be adept at creating presentations and adaptable in altering the flow and content based on audience
- Proven ability to plan and define research projects and interpret data to craft compelling stories
- Ability to pick up new tools and concepts quickly
- Experience working across global teams and markets, a plus
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a fast growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge of the global landscape, and the competitive interplay between industry analysts, established and emerging technology providers and disruptors to demonstrate thought leadership and impact on the business
- Mix of left and right brain—able to drive creative ideas/ solutions and analytical content.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
Reporting: Head of Product Marketing
Location: Mountain View, CA
Why join us?
- You like working on problems that require data and intuition
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and how markets evolve
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success