What is CleverTap?
CleverTap is a SaaS platform that helps consumer businesses improve user engagement & retention through advanced analytics, predictive segmentation, user experience optimisation, and omni-channel campaign orchestration. Global brands such as GO-JEK, Dream11, Vodafone, Hotstar, Fandango, and 7-Eleven use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap was founded in 2013, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Mumbai. Our investors include Tiger Global, Sequoia, Accel & Recruit.
What does our Engineering team do?
Our team uses deep computer science to solve problems at internet scale.
Some aspects of the scale we operate at:
- 10 Billion Data points ingested daily (For reference Google searches a day are about 5.6 Billion)
- 35 Million notifications delivered in 1 minute
- 1 Trillion data points stored
- 100 Billion data points scanned within 4 seconds
And all of it happening on a database that has been built in-house!
What are we hiring for?
- If you enjoy designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software
- Can manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Have interest & ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- And can take a First principles approach to problem-solving
- UI and API performance automation
Then we are looking for you, to join us in our Mumbai office (Maximum city, probably the only place where autos follow the meter!). If you think you are smart enough, then join us and help us scale CleverTap even higher!
Quality Assurance Engineer will:
Quality Assurance engineer will efficiently collaborate with user experience designers, graphic designers, backend engineers and other front-end engineers. Will be responsible for building and maintaining UI components like Graphs, Widgets, Editors, custom UI controls, and much more.
- BS / MS degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in QA, preferably with Product Companies
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium
- WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Creating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Webdriver, Java and TestNG Annotations
- Knowledge of Java Programming
- Provide test plan and estimates for all components of QA cycle; regression, functional, sanity, and smoke test
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface)
- requirements of the project/release
- Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases.
- Defect Reporting and Tracking using any Defect Management Tool
- Escalate issues on timely manner to management
- Execution of test scripts, documenting the actual results and defects
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Nice to have: Someone who has experience in Test Automation Framework implementation (highly preferred). Foundation knowledge of any cloud platform is a plus.Excellent collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Why should you join us?
If you think you are ready for your next challenge & to learn from some of the best engineering minds in the industry
If you want to work on building large scale high performance systems
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Hierarchy is a Myth, Merit is lauded
- Seamlessly shift from coding on your Macbook Pro to discussing "insert fav bookname" over a drink
- Collaborate with other teams and beat them later at Table Tennis
- Have a look at our Mumbai office : https://youtu.be/__h4oHjxQJk
Hear some of our folks speak
Jacob Joseph, 40 under 40 Data Scientist Award recipient : https://youtu.be/ORJWxUcMECI