CleverTap is a customer retention platform that helps consumer brands maximise user lifetime value. Over 8,000 companies
around the world, including Vodafone, Sony, Hotstar, Carousell, Domino’s Pizza, GO-JEK, Fandango, and BookMyShow trust CleverTap to deliver personalized experiences and improve the impact of omnichannel marketing across the entire customer lifecycle. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms including Sequoia lndia, Tiger Global Management, Accel
and Recruit Holdings
, and operates out of San Francisco, Seattle, London, Singapore, and Mumbai,. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow on LinkedIn
Mission to build systemic intelligence across the CleverTap product to deliver rich, relevant and actionable insights to its client Major Deliverables:
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams to identify problem statements to keep in sync with clients’ pain points resulting in increased retention of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Apply and/or create methodologies to give structure and solve business problems in the most optimal way to enhance business impact
- Educate/train internal and external/prospective stakeholders in correctly using
- CleverTap’s analytics and engagement features to solve business problems
- Create or assist in creation of thought leadership for marketing and branding efforts
- Create analytics reports and insights for internal and/or external stakeholders
Key Skills required:
- 3+ years of demonstrable work experience in machine learning
- Degree in Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or other Quantitative Field
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- with exposure to Deep Learning (preferred)
- Experience with statistical software (R/Python)
- Experience in working with large datasets and NoSQL languages
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Life at CleverTap
We’re building a team of smart, driven, and helpful people whose goal is to assist mobile marketers and continuously improve ourselves while we’re at it. That’s not to say that we do not make time for play and even team-building activities during the week. More than a company, we’re a team of hard-working and hard-playing individuals who strive for excellence every chance we get.
Why Join Us?
- Feed your curiosity in a rich learning environment
- Diversity and inclusivity are the guiding principles driving how we recruit employees, cultivate leaders, and build a great company
- We redefine issues to discover solutions to complex problems
- Your work will impact mobile growth strategies for global brands such as Sony, Vodafone, Fandango, Go-Jek and many others, to engage and retain their users.
- We believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy.
- We believe that you should feel at home even when you’re in the office and to ensure that we have a fully stocked snack bar and catered lunches.