Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video subscription platform powered by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video subscriber retention solutions, a highly motivated team of 60 people located in Amsterdam (HQ), New York, Poznan and Manilla, and proper funding, Cleeng is a highly respected company in the industry.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
The job: QA Lead
Your mission is to ensure that our feature-rich subscriber retention management software and analytics platform is of top quality. You foster a “quality-mindset” in the organization and ensure that everything is of high quality that is released to our clients.
- Lead Quality Assurance Team (lead +2 FTE)
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Manage risks (eg release go/no go)
- Hands-on testing & troubleshooting issues
Qualification and experience required:
- 5 years of experience working in Quality Assurance, at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Preferably work experience in data/analytics, subscriber management, billing software, and/or multi-device environments (Apple, Google, etc)
- Strong and positive communicator and team-player, ability to coordinate effectively work among team members.
- Knowledge about various testing methodologies
- Good understanding of client-server architecture, HTTP protocol, RESTful API and ways of testing it, and practical knowledge of using command line tools, and inspect tools eg. Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience in Postman, MySQL, Jira, Test Rail
- Passion to deliver frictionless solutions, e.g.
- Out of the box thinking and ability to go beyond obvious cases
- Attention to details and high focus on quality
- An open mind and a sense of ownership
- Communicative English skills
- A market leading product, in a fast growing business, with still a lot to be shaped, so you can express yourself,
- Work with an international team of experts, in Poznan, Philippines, NYC, Mexico, Amsterdam, who value diversity, hard work, and friendly relationships. 16 nationalities and counting!
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities to work remotely
- Annual retreats and a lot of integration events
- A great, full of energy and an office in the very middle of the city!
- Work hard, play hard. For sure, not a boring place, and we want to keep it that way.
We will only contact selected candidates.
Interested? Send your CV and tell us why you are the right person.