At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. Cleeng empowers content owners, broadcasters and publishers to fully embrace the potential of videos! Since our founding in 2011, we’ve have been serving global brands such as FIFA, Final Fantasy, One Championship, Foxtel, and Tennis Channel to monetize their videos through PPV Live and Subscription VOD. We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have an impact, this is your chance to make history.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that will help to build and maintain our infrastructure and automate processes.
- Empower the R&D team to effectively develop, deploy, monitor and debug their services.
- Define and manage security and data protection procedures related to applications and infrastructure.
- Actively drive infrastructure costs down.
- Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operation
Example: designing and deploying webhook infrastructure.
- Application Monitoring & Logging management
Example: building logging strategy and implementing it to be consumed by main platform.
- Release Engineering, CI/CD configuration
Example: automated docker image building and deployment for node.js applications.
- Managing local development environments
Example: upgrading MySQL on local docker env.
- Infrastructure security management
Example: coordinating deployment of TrendMicro.
- Automating repetitive processes
Example: connecting Jira with Gitlab.
- Managing infrastructure costs
- Coordinating work of external sysadmins
- Good understanding of the following concepts: microservice architecture, performance optimization in distributed systems
- Good understanding of AWS platform (including AWS Lambda)
- Being a Docker power-user
- Provisioning: Terraform, CloudFormation
- Good understanding of Git, Bash, Python and other DevOps tools
- Proven experience of commercial coding for at least 2 years
- Abstract thinking for understanding, modeling and documenting complex processes.
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done.
- Good attitude and good sense of humor. 😉
Our tech stack and organization:
- Data Lake built on top of AWS EMR (Hadoop)
- Core Platform is built in PHP 7 and hosted in AWS environment
- We’re using AWS Lambda for supplementary apps and services.
We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings!
Good salary package, one that fits your needs;
- Flexible working hours and form of employment;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- 100 % paid sick leave with agreed limits;
- A great, full of energy and brand new space (Cleeng office) in the very middle of Poznan;
- Equipment of your choice and additional accessories for your computer to make your work more efficient and comfortable;
- Perks: private healthcare, sport’s card (Multisport), fully equipped kitchen, fresh fruit and vegetables, private bicycle parking and partially refunded costs of car parking;
- Co-financed trainings and conferences;
- Annual retreats, monthly integration events, free Friday lunches every second week;
- Events celebrations: birthdays, annuals and others;
- Possibility to use your English on a daily basis;
- Possibilities to travel abroad;
- Working with truly international team of well – rounded experts in Amsterdam (HQ), Poznan, Manilla, NYC, Guadalajara and Sydney. 16 nationalities and counting!
- Work on unique, market leading, SaaS products, with clients all over the world, from New Zealand, Japan, Europe, US and Latam;
- Work closely with people who value diversity, hard work, friendly relationships and love their jobs and get all together to the next level!
We will contact selected candidates.
How can you apply?