Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
The job: QA Engineer
Ensuring top quality of our platform and of what we deliver to our clients.
- Review and analyze product requirements
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Create test documentation (checklists, test cases)
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- At least 1-2 years of commercial experience as a QA
- Good understanding of client-server architecture, HTTP protocol
- Experience in API testing
- Practical knowledge of using command line tools, and inspect tools eg. Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience in Postman, MySQL, Jira, Test Rail
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Knowledge about various testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Out of the box thinking and ability to go beyond obvious cases
- Attention to details and high focus on quality
- An open mind and a sense of ownership of a product
- Communicative English skills
- A market leading product, in a fast growing business, with still a lot to be shaped, so you can express yourself,
- Work with an international team of experts, in Poznan, Philippines, NYC, Mexico, Amsterdam, who value diversity, hard work, and friendly relationships. 16 nationalities and counting!
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities to work remotely
- Annual retreats and a lot of integration events
- A great, full of energy and an office in the very middle of the city!
- Work hard, play hard. For sure, not a boring place, and we want to keep it that way.
We will only contact selected candidates.
Interested? Send your CV and tell us why you are the right person.