Location: Poznan, Poland
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video subscriber retention solutions, highly motivated team of 60 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC (4 people), Poznan and Manila, and good funding, Cleeng is a highly respected company in the industry.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast-growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
We will provide :
A role where you will experience data analysis in a complex, international environment. We will give you a real challenge for which you’ll become the owner, backed up by an experienced team, working for a real business environment. You will get the amazing opportunity to develop your skills in many ways extremely fast! If you prove to have the energy like us and succeed with your project, we might want you to stay and offer you a long-term position!
Contribute to a real product used by more than 2 million users, including top brands around the world. We collect a lot of big data sets that hold intelligence that we’d like to share back to our clients. Your main assignment will be to exploit this data and create meaningful big data intelligence and automation for our clients.
Why is it an interesting project? Because you will:
- Have a real impact on the product used by millions of users worldwide, using big data and develop algorithms to drive development
- Create high-quality briefings for the Product team. Align with different stakeholders.
- Drive conversation with data-driven decision making
What should you know (or learn) to succeed?
- Technical background studied “Business IT”, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Strong secondary research/information discovery and aggregation skills
- Good understanding of business drivers
- Comfortable with working with large data sets
- Passion for data-mining, familiar with SQL, Python, or R is a big plus
- Familiar with data analysis tools such as SPSS, Looker, MatLab, Tableau or PowerBI. Preferably with Looker.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Time/Project management skills
What we require
- Availability of a minimum of 5 months. Possibility to join the team full-time after.
Start Date: August 2020
How can you apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter via our website