Reports to: CEO
Employment Status: Full time
Location: US East Coast (NY preferable)
Start Date: Asap
Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcast Group, CBC, Broadway HD, Korean Content Platform, McFit, and many others. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video subscriber retention solutions, highly motivated team of 60 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC (4 people), Poznan and Manila, and good funding, Cleeng is a highly respected company in the industry.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast-growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Your impact & mission
You will work closely with Cleeng’s key broadcast & media clients, building and presenting strategic account plans supported by advanced analytics and deep understanding of our platform capabilities. You help them establish and sustain profitable/successful SVOD services in their respective markets (e.g. Sinclair Broadcasting, CBC, BroadwayHD), leveraging Cleeng’s expertise and product suite. For some accounts, you will work closely with our strategic distribution partners, such as Accedo, Verizon, IBM, and 24i, with the goal of aligning our joint approach, upselling/cross-selling relevant services and products.
You will also drive the preparation of Statement-of-Work, structuring of processes, workflows, and best practices for Cleeng’s global account management program. Your role will include coordinating resources, tools, and people towards a common objective of maximum client retention and happiness.
- Analyse business and build exciting strategic account plans with client’s leadership teams, driving reviews, meetings, and presentations at an executive level for Cleeng’s top 10 strategic accounts in North America. Grow revenue from existing accounts by creating new opportunities and optimizing existing channels, using product and services Up-sell/cross-sell.
- Support Client deployment(s) plans, thanks to a strong understanding of our technology and retention management techniques, passion for analytics, as well as understanding of the video technology ecosystem. Work closely with the US project manager to secure smooth delivery.
- Act as the US champion. Effectively support, influence and motivate internal cross-functional team members to drive account success and flawless execution.
Qualification and experience required:
- Proven track record with at least 5 years of similar experience
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction, having clear ability to collect feedback from multiple sources and profiles.
- Strong understanding the OTT ecosystem (Video platforms, Apps development, and quality of service monitoring)
- Analytic mindset, with the ability to gather relevant business insights and present them in a compelling and relevant manner
- Ability to identify and track risks and/or concerns, updating strategy and mitigating problems.
- Ability to build strong relationships with existing clients, thanks to a friendly, ethical and professional business attitude
- Technical, financial or Business studies (MSc, BBA or MBA)
- Experience with an enterprise SaaS, especially those services dealing with subscriber retention
What we offer
- A professional and friendly company, with a form of family vibe (company founded 9 years ago, and all 4 founders still present)
- A market leading product in Subscriber Retention Management, well positioned to benefit from the evolving market conditions (recurring business with strong analytics, in the media/entertainment industry)
- An international team of well-rounded experts who value diversity, hard work, and friendly relationships
- Work hard, play hard. For sure, not a boring place and we want to keep it that way