ClearShark Enablement Services is a team of subject matter experts specially trained and certified to provide professional services in key technologies for short and long-term engagements. Our experts are experienced in providing services in specialized and sensitive areas, ensuring mission enablement and the protection of operations, infrastructure, and security interests. We are committed to developing and customizing solutions and services in many areas, including but not limited to cloud/cloud migrations, next-generation cyber security issues, and big data analytics.
Our team is seeking a Consulting Engineer to join our team. We seek an energetic, passionate technical resource to consult in the setup and ongoing support of Splunk for Enterprise and other technologies.
- Linux experience and/or system administration
- Strong understanding of principles of automation
- Strong Familiarity with
- CICD \ Modern Systems\Service Delivery
- Virtualization platforms
- Enterprise IT Management
- Competency in Python and Bash
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in technical consulting
- Experience in the public sector
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Experience with the following technologies will be considered a plus: Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, F5, Nutanix, Rubrik, Amazon Web Services, Windows PowerShell and Server, Java Script, Python, and VMWare.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Certifications in the following technologies are considered a plus: Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, F5, Nutanix, Rubrik, Amazon Web Services, Windows Server, Python, and VMWare.