Our unpaid pre-hire program is focused on preparing current University students for the role of Consulting Engineer on our Enablement Services team.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program.
- General technical interest and aptitude.
- Must meet the requirements for a security clearance and willing to submit to the clearance process as required.
- Willing to travel full time for a minimum of 2 years if hired into a Consulting Engineer role.
- Demonstrates interest and ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in both spoken and written forms.
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, Splunk, Palo Alto, and Nutanix.