ClearShark Enablement Services is a team of subject matter experts specially trained and certified to provide professional services in key technologies for short and long-term engagements. Our experts are experienced in providing services in specialized and sensitive areas, ensuring mission enablement and the protection of operations, infrastructure, and security interests. We are committed to developing and customizing solutions and services in many areas, including but not limited to cloud/cloud migrations, next-generation cyber security issues, and big data analytics.
Our team is seeking a Consulting Engineer to join our team. We seek an energetic, passionate technical resource to consult in the setup and ongoing support of Splunk for Enterprise and other technologies.
- Not required, TS/SCI preferred.
- Linux experience and/or system administration
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in technical consulting
- Experience in the public sector
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Splunk Enterprise experience
- Experience with the following technologies will be considered a plus: Palo Alto Networks, F5, Nutanix, Rubrik, Amazon Web Services, Windows PowerShell and Server, Java Script, Python, and VMWare.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Splunk certifications are a plus.
- Splunk Consultant Accreditation is a big plus.