Trusted technology innovator expanding into new markets
ClearEdge is a growing technology-focused company (16+ years of operation) structured for long-term sustainability. Our success strategy is built upon positively impacting the lives of our employees, bringing significant value and results to our customer’s missions, servicing our greater community, and operating with our partners and competitors in a highly ethical manner. Our core values of honesty, integrity, loyalty, fairness, respect, responsibility, and accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our core values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies: advanced data analytics, data science, data visualization, cyber, full stack software engineering, DevOps, and enterprise architecture solutions.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we are in an exciting new phase of our company’s lifecycle with the recent award of two new prime contracts!
Your mission: Build a thriving Cyber business within the framework of our principles, values, and competencies.
We are seeking a hands-on, results-oriented Director of Cyber Programs that can leverage existing prime and partner-based opportunities with corporate strategies to provide leadership, innovation, and growth within our cyber mission portfolio, which includes elements within the IC, USCYBERCOM, DISA, Army, and Air Force. In particular, we are looking for a high energy, experienced leader that can build upon existing relationships and provide outreach into new organizations as we continue to grow our capabilities. This is a position that requires accountability – the ideal candidate will understand relevant market spaces and challenges, bring solutions to those challenges, and deliver results. As such, a technical program management background, bachelor’s degree in a technical or management field, and PMP certification is highly recommended.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- A hands-on, results-oriented leader who can leverage existing prime and partner-based opportunities with our short, mid, and long-term corporate strategies into a successful business area.
- Self-motivated and have a desire to build a strong business base.
- A leader that is PASSIONATE about Cyber and can provide leadership, innovation, and growth within our cyber mission portfolio, which includes elements within the IC, USCYBERCOM, DISA, Army, and Air Force.
- An experienced leader and manager that can build upon existing relationships and provide outreach into additional organizations as we continue to grow our capabilities.
A day in the life: (just a few of the things you may do on any given day)
You will be joining a high-performance leadership team for an established and growing middle market company. This involves:
- Leading multiple, concurrent programs with varying levels of scope and complexity.
- Establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with Government customers, technical staff, peers, and senior managers.
- Developing roadmaps for new business building efforts, developing detailed functional business plans for key strategic growth initiatives, and contributing to profit/loss commitments.
- Tracking key industry trends to develop recommendations/plans that mitigate risks and effectively manage opportunities.
- Establishing milestones and monitoring adherence to strategic and tactical initiatives and schedules, identifying risks and problems, and presenting solutions to leadership.
- Building a technical and management team to exceed our customer needs.
- Leading proposal volumes in response to request for proposals (RFPs).
As a ClearEdge Director, you will provide overall leadership and guidance to teams within your assigned portfolio. You will be required to balance service delivery, business development, financial management, staff professional development, and customer satisfaction within the structure of the ClearEdge leadership.
What we are expecting from you (i.e., the qualifications you must have)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and knowledge in planning, directing, and managing projects/operations for technical programs within the DoD and/or Intelligence Community (IC)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and knowledge and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills for technical programs within the DoD and/or IC
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Project and Program Management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading technical projects and programs within the Information Assurance or Cyber Security domains
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple, concurrent programs with different levels of scope and complexity
- Experience leading both small and large teams and establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with Government customers, technical staff, senior managers and peers
- Successful execution of Level of Effort (LOE) and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) programs with hard deliverables, with experience transitioning efforts from LOE to FFP
- Proven experience and a successful track record delivering “white-glove” level products and solutions on time and within budget
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with significant experience giving presentations to customers and corporate leadership
- Demonstrated ability to achieve organic growth through customer responsiveness, exceptional execution, and active engagement in the DoD and/or IC
- Experience providing roadmaps for new business building efforts, developing detailed functional business plans for key strategic growth initiatives, and contributing to profit and loss commitments
- Experience driving the growth of the company’s business model, executing strategies against corporate goals and objectives, and developing and scaling new business and customer bases
- Experience leading proposal volumes in response to request for proposals (RFPs)
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or management field
Nice to Have
- Strong background in cybersecurity mission, techniques, tactics, and technologies, possessing 10+ years of Information Assurance or Cybersecurity experience
- Understanding of small business operations, with flexibility to provide support within other business functions
- Specific experience and sustained key stakeholder relationships within Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), National Security Agency (NSA), and/or United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Advanced degree in technical or management field
Please visit our Benefits
page to learn more about what ClearEdge has to offer employees!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Employment
page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org