ClearEdge is a growing technology-focused company focused on long-term sustainability that positively impacts the lives of our employees, brings significant value and results to our customer’s missions, services our greater community, and operates with our partners and competitors in a highly ethical manner. Our core values of honesty, integrity, loyalty, fairness, respect, responsibility, and accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our core values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
We are seeking a results-oriented, dynamic Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Jessup, Maryland office. You must be able to recruit and successfully prioritize and close searches against a timeline and demonstrate the ability to hit benchmarks, metrics, and hiring manager requirements. You’ll be challenged to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, where you’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will have a reputation for being savvy in recruiting and candidate generation within the U.S Government cleared space and demonstrate the ability to manage processes and systems effectively while providing high service levels.
Your Mission: Become a key member of the team building an engaged, technical workforce with a fast growing Government contracting company.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Focused on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates.
- Comfortable utilizing multiple recruiting strategies including, cold calling, leveraging online databases, social media, networking, and attending industry and career fair events.
- Responsible: For the full life-cycle recruiting experience from sourcing through closing.
- Accountable: Able to work with the management team and fully engage and commit to the importance, attention, and success of the recruiting function.
- Motivated: You have a desire to serve while building and improving our candidate experience processes.
A day in the life: (just a few of the things you may do on any given day)
You will be joining a high-performance Candidate Experience team for an established and growing middle market company.
- Working with hiring managers to develop requisition details
- Sourcing candidates by utilizing social media and other internal tools, employee referrals, cold calling, job fairs, and networking
- Pre-screening candidates, verify references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements to ascertain applicant qualifications
- Scheduling interviews and managing the candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Performing reference checks and requesting background investigations
- Providing analytical and well documented recruiting reports to hiring team
- Tracking recruiting-related metrics and reporting them to leadership
- Providing hiring managers with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Representing the company at career fairs and community networking events
- Assisting in internship program by participating in college career fairs, collaborating with relevant colleges and following up with students to keep track of status
- Performing other duties as assigned
- At least three (3) years' experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast paced technology company
- Proven experience closing candidates with track record of performance in difficult talent markets
- Firm understanding of OFCCP compliance standards
- Extensive sourcing "toolbox," with ability to focus on quality, not just quantity of candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and develop strong relationships with diverse groups
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness are a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Recruiting with a Federal Contractor preferred
- Familiarity with Google Hire
Please visit our Benefits
page to learn more about what ClearEdge has to offer employees!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Employment
page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at email@example.com.