ClearEdge is a mission-driven technology thought leader grown out of the Intelligence Community that provides software engineering, big data, cloud, data analytics, and data science solutions and services. As a small business, we are personally committed to responding to our customers' requirements by attracting and retaining only top-tier engineers and field experts.
At ClearEdge, we understand that our employees are the key to our success. Armed with the industry's best and brightest talent, we seek to find the most interesting and challenging projects. Our goal is to use our talents to help clients find clear, effective solutions to their data problems in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The Building Maintenance Technician performs maintenance duties and procedures, including, but not limited to completing preventive maintenance throughout the building, making repairs, office setup and configuration, and unloading and storing deliveries. The team member responds promptly to requests in a professional and hospitable manner while maintaining a professional appearance.
- Performing preventive maintenance in painting, lighting, plumbing, electrical circuits and wiring, HVAC, furniture, fixtures and equipment in building and public areas, doors and locks, floor surfaces, including carpets
- Ensures that any non-functioning items are properly identified, repaired and returned to service quickly or are disposed of properly
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection, and alarm) and schedule repairs when needed
- Responds promptly to maintenance emergencies
- Ensures grounds and structure are properly maintained
- Other duties as assigned by management
- A High School degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant work experience required.
- Working knowledge of all major mechanical, plumbing, and electrical equipment.
- Technical skills to support building-related equipment and perform light electrical, plumbing, HVAC, painting/patching general carpentry, and other maintenance duties.
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- US Citizenship (required for Security Clearance eligibility)
- TS/SCI w/ Polygraph desired, but optional
Please visit our Benefits
page to learn more about what ClearEdge has to offer employees!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Employment
page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.