Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
Position is located at our ClearEdge Corporate office, offering you leadership, support staff, and our first-rate amenities and plenty of parking all in the same facilities! Prime contract is for 6+ years!
Check out our extremely competitive benefits package at clearegeit.com/benefits
. Your mission: Work with highly talented development team and key stakeholders to develop the next generation of geospatial user interfaces on an existing seven-year prime contract.
We are seeking a Test Engineer to analyze mission critical customer system requirements, and create impactful concept of operations documents and system descriptions to develop test and evaluation plans and procedures.
The Test Engineer will prepare and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report test results to aid in data-driven customer solutions. You will support critical customer test and evaluation documentation.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- A results-oriented tester who works as an integrated member of the software development team to support T&E of program development, deployments, and integration
- Enjoy working as a member of a diverse integrated development team
- Self-motivated with a desire to build new skills
- Are familiar with Agile frameworks and methodologies with a desire to be a certified SCRUM Master
- Enjoy learning new technologies, are a forward thinker, and interested in growing your career with a cutting-edge technology company
A day in the life: (just a few of the things you may do on any given day)
You will be joining a dynamic development team for a mission-driven technology thought leader. This involves:
- Working directly with customers, managers and technical staff to understand business needs, develop technical plans, and deliver solutions that solve client problems
- Applying your expertise to support developing and deploying software applications
- Testing User Interfaces that support enterprise interactive dashboards, simulate models of operational problems, and incorporate intuitive interfaces, infographics, interactive drill-downs, and movements.
- Testing Business Tier applications to support business logic, algorithms, and integration of separate services
- Working across multi-functional teams to test software upgrades/changes
- Providing testing and feedback to make continuous improvements to new and existing software applications
- Contributing to guidelines and design conventions and standards
- Establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with Government customers, technical staff, and peers
What we are expecting from you (i.e., the qualifications you must have)
- Two (2) years’ experience as a Test Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
- Experience creating documentation (e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports on front-end User Interface (UI) applications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with customers, product owners, and software developers in an Agile, Scrum software development framework
- Experience performing testing across various software development languages, specifically with user interface / front-end web-based applications
Nice to Have
- Documentation experience
- Ability to work well integrating your contributions with others across a diverse team
- Mission-first work ethic
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new cyber solutions to current and emerging missions
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our core values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Employment
page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.